Friday, February 26, 2010

Weave Good For Chinese Bang HELP! Bad Weave, Bad Hair, Thin Hair, Damaged Hair.?

HELP! bad weave, bad hair, thin hair, damaged hair.? - weave good for chinese bang

Ok, so I grow my hair, and for 3 years. I wanted to go very long, I'm black / Italian / German / French / Native American & & Armenian, but unfortunately, all nationalities, the hairs are very good that I was sent. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; So yes I am black hair, I think, because although Im a black girl (without skin), but my hair is shoulder length. Very very very very nice to do a very good irons WAYYYYY make my hair look thinner than it already is. He had dry, damaged and Breaking & & shed in abundance. I wear fabric, sewing straight in my head, I have a bad expierence 2 months when I cut my pony too short, rushed Bangs beautiful that I worked so hard to weave, just ugly, uglyChinese fringe. A-Cute!. for themselves, and my hair & Baby GALORE! omg my edges are the guys who should be in a hurry! or 500-heat-wave, then sealed with wax, not to mention, I died my hair natural, I have relaxed hair, weight stable for one year. So yes, basically, you get it, my hair is serious. & & I can not stop with fabric, because when I wear their hair regularly chopped & & extremely sexy. I have done a pretty girl with a beautiful face, long hair, nothing is missing parts. So basically, it should Shampoo / Conditioner I use my hair is thick, long, healthy again, and after the movement of goods and passengers for "African American" hair (lol NAPPY recommended). Vitamins are a Biggy, I took prenatal B-12 and O & Fishonce a month and still has not really done anything, so help me, my goal is, yes, I still have hair on their shoulders, if not more, but thick and healthy, not Bag It Up Hella, smooth and pleasant . Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment