Monday, February 1, 2010

Index Of / Jpg Self Are You Self-conscious Of Your Toes?

Are you self-conscious of your toes? - index of / jpg self

I'm super self-conscious about my toes, but not so ugly. Almost never use to open toed shoes, even in summer, usually only with these http://www.drpsupplies.co.uk/products_pictures/s162.JPG

The closest I open peep toe heels fingers, but often when I wear heels I wear socks with them so that the tips of the toes expanded primarily block the light. (Example - http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AjvoScijysXXZOV8u.nIO5_BFQx.; _ylv = 3? Qid = 20090927004033AAstIAC). In the rare cases where I do not have peep toes pipe down (on a hot day would be brutal), I am always very conscious of my feet, but I have forgotten.

The only type of open toe heels, which had never enjoyed sports clothing (without hose), which opened to little, after all - not just like you http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index. CGSB? ID = 397,872 & banner advertising PD434 & Partnerid = = = LinkShare and LinkShare J84DHJLQkR4-LBNNUUPYbuV4pmIe61cB8Q
And I wore it with denim shPlace and a blue blouse.

Do you feel comfortable? I know it's a little strange.

3 comments:

  1. Not even sure you clinically retarded on your toes and if they must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toes are ugly in general. Mine are adorable. Never use a reinforced toe look at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought my toes ... I like to paint my toenails usually red or black though!

    ReplyDelete