Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Truffles For Menopause How Can I Set Truffles Down To Cool Without Making Marks In The Chocolate?

How can I set truffles down to cool without making marks in the chocolate? - truffles for menopause

I make truffles and use a fork dipped in chocolate. After immersion in them is usually set in wax paper, so that one side of the nose to be flat. I wonder if I have a fork to it, as I make the truffles by the owner, with no visible flaws!

I Should more than one area?

2 comments:

  1. with a toothpick or skewer and then dip the end of the skwewr shock and cover the hole. Sauce again, if set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sets the negative aspect that puts the fork or after you sit down, a little chocolate on the fork holes. I partially freeze my truffles before dipping, it is much easier then just squeeze it gently away from the fork and make holes in the area.

    ReplyDelete