Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures Of Normal And Enlarged Liver Does Black And White C41 Film Negatives Work Good With Enlargers?

Does black and white c41 film negatives work good with enlargers? - pictures of normal and enlarged liver

I would like more pictures I see developed at Walgreens in the darkroom. I also have to make before combustion and culture. I noticed that c41 film looks different from the normal black film (white violet), the problems when they are used in the enlarger cause?

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll be surprised by this.

    I recommend that in future C41 Ilford XP2 as they developed especially for the extension of the traditional darkroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Ilford XP2 is better for photo prints with a capacitor instead diffuser enlarger, but they produce perfectly acceptable prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be nice. Forget the "purple" and expand. Everything is good ..

    Bob - Tucson

    ReplyDelete