Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cluster Of Chicken Pox On Forehead Is This Chicken Pox?

Is this chicken pox? - cluster of chicken pox on forehead

I am 15 turning 16 and 11/12 days
and so a group of insect bites started loooking things under my right breast, and that many of them on the right side of my stomach. and then I started in my stomach spiratically. I have a few back from them and now my legs.And this morning, I have 2 or 3 in the left arm

However, starting as a cluster on the right side of my stomach for some of them more and more might be seeking the bubble look like things
But I also ask myself if I chicken pox, and in the face and shredded, or a little difficult if you have an error in the form of seeds with them. Because I had a few small obstacles, new red cheeks and forehead, and I'm not usualland out, I get a button here and there from time to time.
I had no children and I am allergic to the vaccine, so do not take it. Please help and give information about whether it thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment