Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seattle Science Center Coupon Seattle Science Center Lazer Dome?

Seattle Science Center Lazer Dome? - seattle science center coupon

So in goin to see a lazer show this weekend. I saw the moon, the Berlin Wall and the Beatles. Beatles was not the wall was very impressive too, but a good show, but the shadow of the moon in your case! haha so Thursday and playin in Goin shows only the Beatles and Zeppelin Lazer. When I see Lazer Zeppelin or simply wait until Friday and see the dark side of the moon again.
(Lazer show will hold my first after taking "mushrooms / dressing room, so that in mind)

2 comments:

  1. Go see Lazer Zeppelin finally
    I have not seen, but Led Zeppelin is to be good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go see Lazer Zeppelin finally
    I have not seen, but Led Zeppelin is to be good

    ReplyDelete