Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ovary Cyst Pain Ovary Cyst? Lower Back Pain And Slight Bruising?

Ovary Cyst? Lower back pain and slight bruising? - ovary cyst pain

I am a woman of 20 years. A few months ago I was abroad in Australia. Without warning, one day, I felt extreme pain in the left abdomen with nausea. The pain was so unbearable that I go to the hospital. There he could achieve anything conclusive. However, there is speculation it could be an ovarian cyst. He recommended that I am an Ultrasound done, if he is returned to the United States.

For the past few months, I just noticed something. I thought the cyst was of course went. But recently I had a very uncomfortable back pain. And I noticed a slight bruise on the lower abdomen. A less severe pain is back, but certainly not as intense as before. This happened about a week. Is this the same problem?

Suggestions, answers or advice?

2 comments:

  1. I had a very large cyst left ovary during the last months has caused a terrible pain in my lower back and side. That I had a cyst right ovary for 3 years and has never been anythign like. I also had nausea. He could barely sit in the back pain was so bad. He had an ultrasound scan which showed a large cyst, came two weeks later () after my period and left.

    The pain he felt was the most probable rupture of the cyst, which is good. This means that it is functional if it for themselves. It seems that you can use other small cysts must return. Which is normal during ovulation.

    He hopes to help. I know how frustrating it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could no doubt it was ...
    I always had back pain with me. I had about 20 cysts in 1999 from my ovaries and my tubes.
    Well, the same. Pain in the back, abdomen and thighs.
    Sometimes it's hard to walk, the pain is almost burn like the back and abdomen.
    Of course, it should be investigated as soon as possible ..
    I call my doctor that morning.
    * I hope it shines a light way. I know how you feel. Mine began when he was 15. Now I bin 27

    ReplyDelete