Monday, November 9, 2009

Tingling Hands More Condition_symptoms Tingling In Hands When Touching Certain Fabrics?

Tingling in hands when touching certain fabrics? - tingling hands more condition_symptoms

It is a terribly uncomfortable tingling in my hand when I play certain tissues, such as jeans and mattresses. There are others, but jeans is that if I put my hands rub it. and sends exactly the right touch with a mattress and a tingling in my hands. and feels very uncomfortable. Any indication whether this is something that everyone has, or is broken or what? I know that knows dysfunction textiles and I think it's a choice, not me.

1 comment:

  1. synethesia
    Paresthesia
    Tenderness, often with a diagnosis of Asperger's autism spectrum and other "tactile defensive"

    ReplyDelete