Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another World Crack Is The Yellow-meated Watermelon The Crack Cocaine Of The Fruit World?

Is the yellow-meated watermelon the crack cocaine of the fruit world? - another world crack

When I was a kid, I ate a watermelon yellow meated had a black uniform - very dark green or black - skin, and it was good!

I remember that the seller had "water melon" regularly striped with the traditional red meat, and streaks (2-tone) and "stripes" (or, for all practical purposes, almost imperceptibly scratched) Meat Melon Watermelon - Melon ranged from red, pink (a sort of "washed in red), yellow to orange within a range of some fisheries in the vicinity of a banana.

IIRC it was Louisiana providers, however, melons May came from the Mississippi Delta region.

For unhappy (for me) reason, the seller has not responded, and I was more than 30 years for another wish melon stuck, like the ones I ate at that time. Smith County, MS is proud of watermelons, but none of them get eaten anywhere near as good as my childhood special bowler.

2 comments:

  1. President George W BushNovember 7, 2009 at 7:03 AM

    I'm with ya, Homie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪ Patti Austin Fan ♪November 9, 2009 at 12:25 PM

    Can I say that your English perfectly? Bravo.

    It all tastes like a melon?

    ReplyDelete