Saturday, November 7, 2009

Facial Swelling More Condition_symptoms What To Do About Hives And Facial Swelling?

What to do about hives and facial swelling? - facial swelling more condition_symptoms

I was in the hives in the past 2 years. I was tested for all types of food allergies, and everything seems to be negative. my hives get worse in stressful situations, and culminating in an examination. I go out in hives and swollen all over my body and my mouth, nose, eyes, ears, cheeks. I was prescribed Claritin and doxepin before. nothing works! What can I do to help swelling and get rid of my hives!?

1 comment:

  1. I had hives for ten years. They left when I went to a gluten-free diet after diagnosis of celiac disease, an intolerance of wheat, rye and barley gluten. You can get a blood test and may need an endoscopy. Get before a gluten-free diet, do it because of poor results. However, if the results are positive for celiac, then you must follow a gluten-free diet and that's all. If results are negative for celiac disease, you can try a gluten-free diet for a few months and see if the symptoms disappear because they are allergic or sensitive. My hives is about 3 weeks into my diet without gluten.
    Good luck! Hope this helps a little.

    ReplyDelete