Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gonorrhea More Condition_symptoms How Did My Girlfriend Get Gonorrhea?

How did my girlfriend get gonorrhea? - gonorrhea more condition_symptoms

The situation is as follows. I had no sexual partners. She has a had. We've been together for a year in April and has been tested for sexually transmitted diseases, there were some problems with her vagina. The test was negative. A week ago, the evidence was again created new problems, but this time it was gonorrhea positive.

How could this happen to? No use to cheat each other, was the first test wrong?

7 comments:

  1. As someone else said, sorry, but sex with another person. The only reason why I went to the doctor because she sex with another person and started to get the symptoms. It's really the shit that you are lying, I'm sorry. (Not only for what happens because it means that you are very likely to gonorrhea. Be sure to try and test what they know later extended to another person. The next step is to break. I never had an STD, but I could not imagine that one day when I was in a relationship, then try, my friend, telling him that I was cheating. Do not be naive. It did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him he must be a case of sudden hypergonnorrhea forgotten. If we compare this response you quite wrong. In prepared to bet thats the answer anyway .... or if one of these children the hope that fraud is, it is not who was there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I win the Lotto!November 4, 2009 at 8:23 PM

    Sounds like you've cheated. This could be a false-negative in April, but now they have PID and the hospital. Allow me to break in to get his young and many questions of sexual health! Not Worth UR SEX LIFE! Wrap It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I win the Lotto!November 4, 2009 at 8:24 PM

    Sounds like you've cheated. This could be a false-negative in April, but now they have PID and the hospital. Allow me to break in to get his young and many questions of sexual health! Not Worth UR SEX LIFE! Wrap It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misleading and
    Transmission
    ACCEPT
    FROM THE WHORE
    Or capture

    ReplyDelete
  6. He cheated and lied. Did you ask him why he returned to the doc for a second time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, he was mistaken you.Use protection during sex with her.

    ReplyDelete