Sunday, December 27, 2009

Safari World Thailand Should I Book This 12 Nights Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore Combined Tour?

Should I book this 12 nights Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore combined tour? - safari world thailand

I am preparing a / Thailand Malaysia / Singapore Tour Combo of about 12 nights. I wonder if the hotels listed below are well positioned to remain decent in a luxurious stay. The trip is very extensive tourist-oriented. I say, hotels and a link to the exact route.

Link Route - http://www.heenatours.com/international/ ...

Hotels:
PATTAYA: (2N), Amari Orchid, or A-One Royal Cruise or similar
Bangkok: (3N) Amari Atrium or similar private or Windsor
Genting Highlands: (2N) Genting Highlands Resort or similar
KUALA LUMPUR (2N), Crown Princess or similar
SINGAPORE: (3N) New Park or similar

Pattaya: Coral Iceland from parasailing boat speed Noong Nooch Village Show and Alcazar show Ripley's Believe it or not,

Bangkok City and Temples Tour and Safari World with Marine Park, Dream World in the city with snow.

Critical: Outdoor Theme Park Rides, Indoor Theme Park Ride, Spooky Night Show, etc. .. Should I this trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment