Monday, December 28, 2009

Glass And Metal Tables Where To Find All Metal Dining Tables Online? Or ........?

Where to Find All Metal Dining Tables Online? Or ........? - glass and metal tables

I am look'g 4 Metal Dining. No glass.

Or dining table W / metal legs and a wooden lid. Or legs with black metal lid.
No idea what the job sites? Or have a catalog that a message only if this type of industry, research could send contemporary dining table.

Would 30 "to 32 as" total height.

Think'g build myself, but I need ideas and I know there are many ways that I could do that.

1 comment:

  1. That_ blue_ eyed_ Irish_ lassJanuary 2, 2010 at 12:46 AM

    You can add new categories of food on eBay, wood, marble or slate tops tops. They look good too.

    Try these stores:

    Ashley Furniture
    Bassett Furniture
    Haverty's
    Rooms To Go

    ReplyDelete